Thursday, October 06, 2005

ok, so on my big post, the second picture down, is of my cousin Rob, and his wife Jody (she is the daughter of our old pastor, and they met and got married! awesome connections!) and their two sons David and Dalton. Well, we got a call from them a couple days ago, and they wanted Libby and I to go down to a conference with them, to watch the little boys!!! I am soo excited, the kids are soooo much fun!! as long as my nieces and nephews are so far away, second cousins work great! *grin* *wink*. They'll probably pick us up tomorrow, on their way through, I think my aunt and uncle, and other cousin and his wife are going down also! so it like a mini family reunion.....or something....and then we'll get back on Sunday evening.

Piano lessons this afternoon....I can't say I'm completely prepared for them...but oh well...I'll do my best! I still enjoy them, even if I haven't practiced a ton, cuz there's always more to learn, and Dr. H has much information, and is always interesting to listen to!

I think that is all, I better get back to my school here...algebra by the looks of it! and if you are reading this and you don't have a blogspot, you should get one! posting pictures on here is much easier than on xanga! no fear though, I'm not quitting xanga completely!

God Bless! <><

Abigail

No comments: