Monday, October 31, 2005

All Hallows Eve!

Michael (to me after first seeing me in my costume): "Abby...what are you supposed to be?"
Abby: Um....CRAZY!!
Michael: no, I mean with your costume!

Ha ha

Pocket gopher, and Mother Nature! They win the prize! Ze Gypsy, a very cool costume by the way Lib!....kinda sad, cuz I use some of those things on regular occasions! *pondering*
I have no idea what I am...but I kinda like the hairdo I came up with....to bad the pictures is cut off and you can't appreciate my two different kinda of PINK shoes!
THE dude....and yes, that is an earring! Master of Disguise!
A something from the army.....I wonder if he knew that he had two different socks on?!? *wink*
Any name suggestion for the cutest martian in the world?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shipeth-- you all make me proud. Glad to see you have a blogspot blog that you use, Abby. I can't stomach the janga jungle.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Abby! Nice post, I LOVE you costume, it's adorable! ;] Btw, I like the background on you Xanga blog. Oh, and I pretty much agree with the people on you other blog that Joplin's really amazing...for a while. ;) Neat poll! Ddi you try setting up Halo Scan yet, did it work? Need help, please let me know! Ttyl! ~HanLee~