Sunday, October 16, 2005

More Random Pictures

just a few more that I wanted to show y'all....comment if you visit here regularily! I would like to know who if anyone comes here! ttyl
I want to be here! ^
Libby and I created "Tanglewood" last year on the bulletin board outside Dr. H's office :-)
from the top of the lift....very scary up there! and then the wind started blowing....agggghh... as high as the hydraulic lift will go! that's Christian down below I believe.
At the main gym...I was tested first, and by myself! just a little nerve racking!
My cousin Jonathan fell asleep with the pillow up his shirt...I think he thought it made him look strong! *wink*

2 comments:

Nan, Rach, Lyd, Hav said...

Hi Abby,

I didn't realize you had updated this so much. I haven't looked at it since the first post because I lost the link..it was in my favorites on our other computer.

Finally though I used my head and looked at your xanga post with the link...keep up with the updates!

Sara Jane III said...

tell me, is Tanglewood named after the T. Institute in Boston? Cousins are the cutest!