Monday, October 10, 2005

I have returned!

these pictures are all backwards, so start at the bottom if you please! Then followed the long trip home...in the crowded suburban, where Anton and I sampled each others music, and I drank half a can of cream soda.....which I should not have done, since I promised myself never to drink pop again...but hey, there wasn't any water in the car and I was parched! anywhoo...enjoy the pictures!


The two red heads of the family! (on that side), and we aren't technically related *silly*...and remember...for my sake, that it was a long weekend! Victoria is beautiful as always!
Suzy and Victoria, my beautiful cousins! Tori spent the days with Michael and I she was unable to go to the conference since she had to take care of her daughter. We had many an interesting conversation, and a great time! thanks Victoria! (P.S. she is a red head also!!!)
very dark picture, but this is my cousin Anton. He, Suzy and I shared the very small back seat of their suburban on the way home...over three hundred miles...and yeah...we got just a LITTLE sore! *laughing* I love my cousins!!!!
Why do kids always have the same silly smile???
Sorry it's so blurry, I thought it was a good pic anyway!
Doulton is such a cutie! and he was being goofy!

It's a long story! *grin*
David is loves his little yellow car, and it was the scene of a couple brotherly spats!
Doulton, enjoying the fresh air!

No comments: