Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thought Process... Bear With Me...

Soo... i am totally unmotivated to take pretty/artsy pictures with a cell phone camera, and both my other cameras are not in working order. It's sad that now when i come here (or look at my pictures in iphoto) the pictures are all bad quality and quite honestly are pretty ratty looking. What's a poor girl to do?? Stick it out with a cell phone camera? Picture posting/taking strike? Put my foot down and demand a replacement for the camera someone *coughmichaelwhowastryingtohelpgetthegraveloutbutbrokeitmoreinsteadcough* owes me (that we can't afford)? What? I miss being able to capture and share all the pretties i encounter around this life. Don't know what to do...

1 comment:

–Z said...

I am reading a book called "Photography," in which the author, Eric de Mare, states, "... even a box camera can do remarkable things, if its limits are accepted."
I think that "box camera" can be substituted with "camera phone," with the changes in technology being what they are.

Don't go on photo strike. Keep capturing. There will be moments you will regret having not captured if you don't. Just learn the tool at your disposal inside and out, and I think you'll be surprised what quality you can get.

P.S. Your photos really don't look ragged.