Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog Post #601

FYI

Time for some happier pictures of the boy and other things. Makes me sad to see his sweet face so upset by haircuts. We shall have no more of that for now. On to better things!









In no particular order.
I've gotten to be a very lazy blogger.
Honest. If you haven't been following long, i'll have to ask you to trust me when I say that I used to put real effort into this venture. And if it's only half-hearted now, is it even worth doing? In many ways though, i still care about this space more than facebook.. which, while helpful in a keep-you-sorta-connected way, is so very impersonal and leaves almost no room for openhearted disclosure... which i do so much of here (not)...
drivel... drivel... driveldrivel.
there ya have it.
peace.
abi

2 comments:

Ptáček said...

Love these photos, Abs. Especially the one of Michael "tossing" Ean with the Christmas lights in the background - such happiness! :-) Please don't leave the blogosphere - I would miss you dreadfully.

Chxzanadeau said...

I would miss you as well - I love reading your blog. :) These pictures are perfect - I love having glimpses into your life! My favorite is the one of you and Ean. So cute!