Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Few Things You Might Not Know About Me...

but probably wish i wouldn't tell you.

• love my family.
• has donated blood 9 times.
• has eaten a sandwich while standing in the circle sculpture outside Target in negative degree weather.
• Only two of the five rings i normally wear belong to me.
• have broken a toe whilst setting the table.
• One of my older brothers almost chopped my toe off with a shovel when i was six.
• twirls hair compulsively.
• have done a front flip off my bike.
• When i was four, I pushed my brother off my parents bed and he broke his arm.
• My sister had my name for 24 hours.
• becomes hyper when over-tired.
• didn't talk aloud (only in whispers) until I was 3 years old.
• At one time I had 8 pen pals I kept up with.
• have always dreamt of traveling the world.
• am (maybe more than) slightly old fashioned.
• I like doing laundry but very much dislike ironing.
• have seen 4 people faint in front of my eyes.
• Considered careers such as therapist, dental hygienist, astronaut, archaeologist and chef.
• Have attended more symphonies than rock concerts.
• an avid people watcher.
• was mistaken by a girl for someone named Stephanie who she swam with in high school.
• has been skinny dipping.
• has given birth naturally.
• builds cairns
• loves childrens books.
• needs to go make dinner.

but really... i do...

now you have some terribly useless and trivial facts about me which you didn't need to know and will never use. happy day.

Abs

No comments: