Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Eight Dollars.



Look at my new favorite piece of furniture!!! It's a sewing/craft table! It's already jammed full of cotton yarn and that handy center tray is holding all my stitch markers and crochet hooks. so wonderful to have it all contained!

I <3 Savers (especially it's memorial day 50% off sale). And even though i had to battle an angry mob to retrieve the above table and all my other assorted treasures, it was so very worth it!

Along with this i got some much needed summer clothing staples for myself and the man and some shoes for Ean. To be more specific... i pair of cropped pants and shorts (Tommy Hilfiger), 5 tank tops (good brands - loft, banana republic,etc..), a couple bras (also good brands) for me, 4 t-shirts and a pair of black pants for Michael, a onesie and a pair of shoes for Ean... you curious to know the grand total i paid for this haul... $55. *happy dance*

I was pretty pleased.

peace and love.

Abi

No comments: