Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Journaling

It has been a part of my life off and on for the past, oh.. (counting backwards, trying to remember how old i am)... fifteen years or so probably. pretty rough and first and probably still pretty rough to anyone besides myself looking on, but i love it. and I need it. Just recently i have been thinking about/exploring the possibility and looking for inspiration to start an art journal. I can't bring myself to show you today's page, but I was rather pleased with it. Not art, just doodles and the joys in my day... but it brings a different sort of peace to have written the good things from my day and focus on them surrounded by my multicolor designs and not anything negative that might try to creep into my mind and heart. It's good. And it's fun. Try it sometime.
Peace.
Abi

2 comments:

Inna said...

I love my art journal. Sometimes I just write, and sometimes I just doodle. And sometimes I write *and* draw about the things I've done, or the things I've seen. I love that I can do whatever I feel like in my journal! Sometimes I try for realistic drawings, sometimes colorful designs, sometimes cartoony sketches. It's so fun!

–Z said...

Journaling makes me happy. :-)