Saturday, January 19, 2013

This New Year • Finding Joy in the Everyday


The beginning of a good day/month/year.

Sunlight through leaves.

Always and forever my little wood elf :-)

From stroller to Strider bike. Ean has new wheels!

Putting away dishes one night... I saw a pattern emerging...

23 weeks. Still feeling great! Littlest man is getting busy in there... His daddy felt him for the first time last week. So special!

Showing off my husband's handiwork (the plant shelf). I found a picture of something similar and showed it to him as a means of solving our growing lack of window sills/space and before I knew it, he was in the midst of figuring out how to build it. His honey-do list just multiplied by about a thousand... i had no idea he was so talented!! :-)

Found this FANTASTIC rainbowy shadow as I was rushing out the house the other day. I stopped rushing and took this picture. God's promises are abounding and so beautiful.

A grapefruit mandala (these were picked fresh from the tree yesterday by yours truly!). I love Arizona.

Finished this hat for my littlest man this morning. I am so excited for the day (next winter, probably) that he will be able to wear it!
So there you have it. A few snippets from our life these first weeks of 2013. 
Needless to say I am excited to see what God has in store for us the rest of this year. 
These past weeks have been so blessed. 
I am thankful.
Peace and love to you all. 
Abi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these peeks into your world, Abi. Our lives are what we make of them (see g. Fincke's little story today?), and yours is beautiful inside and out. God has given grace and this mother's heart rejoices with you in it all!
Mum <3

Apseed said...

You're so blessed! And I'm very happy for you! These simple things make our life more real and meaningful.