Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy 2013!!

Some of the family. Back row, left to right:  Peter and Claire (Røise), Josiah and Elizabeth (Benton), my dad and mum as the center and anchor of our family. Me and Michael (Kramer) and my brother Michael. Front row, left to right: Peter, Michelle, Mona, Lewis and Ingrid (all Peter's children) and then Ean! Photo credit goes to Peter Røise Photography.
This is an abbreviated family picture, because only half the original Røise family is present.. that is Peter, Libby, Michael and I. My brother Andrew, his wife and their three children, and my brothers Stephen, Christian and Douglas were absent also.. though all except Andrew were around at some point during the festivities. 

Some of my 2012 hand knit gifts made their way into the photo also!

Anyway. That's all for now.

Peace and Love!

Abi


No comments: