Sunday, June 03, 2007


Thought of you Hannah...empty square...no girls splashing in the fountain...
Story time with Grandpa. I love the expression on Michelle's face!
at first, I wanted them both to smile...but now, I kinda like this better! teehee
my most recent floral experiment...I had seen something similar to this done...not exactly with a lilac...but it was the only thing available at the time...so thar tis.
my very own Nellsworth *pleased*
Shnoogy Woggy
sidewalk chaulk is so cool!
The Michelles doing their thing.
lone building on the praire
didn't get very good shots in the train, this is in the observation car
We ran into friends on the train on our way out...purely coincidental, we enjoyed our time with them till they got off at Minot.
a train station at 4 a.m.! I didn't sleep at all that night, guess i was too excited, and it really wasn't all that long until morning when we got on.
I know I have cute brothers! ^_~
discovered that Christian has been keeping secrets from us...
I like most of my work in the flower shop...but this one...I wanted to take home with me! (sorry for the artists mess laying around)

2 comments:

Ptáček said...

Thank you my dear! Love them all. Hah. That shot of Christian is fantabulous. Wow. Hey, everyone's a superhero!

The little roises and I did some sidewalk chalk to. For the aliens. I love those kiddo's. *smile* Very opininated little twerps...

Anonymous said...

Agabail!! I LOVE the pictures. Thank you so so so SO much. can you tell I liked them? just a little bit. I can't wait to see you my dear.

*sigh* we do have cute brothers. those pictures made me smile. btw, the pictures that peter took for senior photo stuff looks way awesome. I have a beautiful and gorgeous sister. wow.

love you, - htebazile