Sunday, June 10, 2007

Last Pictures From Idaho

A picture to prove that train stations were not built with comfort in mind...

I love this little girl
caught Christian looking either pensive or very focused...can't tell which
She isn't quite sure about this...
he was in fact...stuck (and I did help him down...AFTER snapping this shot)

he loves that hat.
tuppence the cat






Christian and I took a lovely walk all through the Fort Russel district in Moscow...twas absolutely gorgeous!


eek..wasn't real nice to think that there was a three foot iguana just running around free...*shiver*


1 comment:

Nan, Rach, Lyd, Hav said...

Hah, I was horrified at the uncomfortable benches in the train station too...I mean, you're there in the wee hours of the morning...and not exactly "wide awake".

Definatly tell that the designer either had a grudge against train stations or never planned to use them himself.

Cool pictures.

Lyd