Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mostly Cousins

Halle and Courtney H.!
I found someone awfully cute under the ottoman (sp?)!!
Scared?
Courtney and I mid afternoon on the porch.
Halle and I after dinner....I love my cousins....*content*
Halle and Euro! (I think the cat was scared of those girls after a while)
hehe....silly girl...
Beautiful feet!

Anywho...that's the week in pictures, still have to decide what my pic of the week is...*contemplating*

I am unable to resize photos on my computer due to lack of a good program so I found out that I can post a small picture on here and save it in small form like that! wonderful deal, cuz now I don't have to beg Libby to do it...or anyone else who is willing! *wink* (that's what I was testing a couple posts ago!)

Hope y'all have a wonderful week! School is ALMOST done!!!!

Press On!

~Abigoo

qotd: "ahh!!! the flowerpot scalped me!" ~Michael and I ^_^

P.S. Don't know what I would do without my camera!! Thank you so much Peter and Claire!!!!

1 comment:

CassiaJoy said...

Oh man! what fun pictures you have up on your site! It's a good thing you keep reminding me that you post pictures on your blogspot... I would NEVER remember to check.. I'm so bad at this whole blog-skipping. The flowers are BEAUTIFUL! wow!!!!!!