Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Doboks make people look puffy

They're all serious/cool.......I'm just happy *grin*
good balls...and Douglas has the helmet on backwards...just so y'all know!
Ok...THAT is what T stances do to a person...icky....(and yes..I kept my dobok pants all day...)
the POWER....behind Tae Kwon Do.
Christian waiting in the holding area before his division was ready to spar.
Mr. Chris getting a head shot on Master Chris...(didn't have pictures of anybody in our family sparring...we were all doing things at the same time and dad mostly took video...*pout*..I wish I could have taken more!)
We're serious about our game...or something....(yeah, those are the ugly gold medals...)

EDIT

and if y'all want to see a picture of me with the helmet on..and after Master Roys adjustments...you are gonna have to petition! ^_^

END EDIT

No comments: