Tuesday, April 30, 2013

8:13 on a Tuesday Morning


Sink full of dishes.
Laundry to be done.
Outdoor plants that need watering.
Remnants of a birthday celebration to put away.
Bed to be made.
Ironing board in my kitchen.
Floors that need sweeping and mopping.

I am polishing my nails.

Do I feel bad about this you ask...

No. I do not.

38 weeks pregnant.
Crib and baby clothes ready.
Floors vacuumed.
Some laundry done and folded, ready to be put away.
Slippers (for cold hospital floors) made.
Happy indoor plants.
Hospital bag as ready as can be.
Baby carseat washed and in the car.
Hubby's passage from 25 to 26.
Child and husband fed.

Enough is enough.
Trying to not overdo it every day.
Everything has gotten so much harder....And takes so much longer. Almost time little man...

I can't wait to meet this fellow!

Peace to you all today... Whatever is on your "to do" or "done" list!

Abi






No comments: