Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Artsy Stuff and Stuff

A lot of reworking/recycling old art.

Black and White work. Still a favorite.

Just for fun.

Crazy colors...
A "2013 Pay it Forward" art piece.


Another reclaimed piece from ages ago. Kind of a fun work over.
Line drawing by: twiggyabi. Rainbow by: God
Trying to redeem some old painting fails instead of just tossing or using the back. I rather like the way this one turned out. It was only the watercolor splashes before (which I did about five years ago) and have finally finished it to my liking. As a kid, I marveled at famous artists and wondered how in the world they could leave work unfinished... no longer a mystery to me.
This is one I did over Christmas while at my parents house in MN. Unfortunately it's just black pen on printer paper. Will have to pick a nice sunny day to trace it onto some better quality paper with ink.


1 comment:

Elissa said...

Fun! I really love the third from the top, the funky wildflowers are so pretty!

~Lissa