Thursday, March 04, 2010

Currently Reading, Listening and Watching


Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller • I haven't finished yet, but I really cannot say anything about this book. You must read it yourself.


Lay Em Down by Need to Breathe • I first heard this song sung by a young(ish) man in our Bible study group after our Wednesday night discussion/meeting... and rather liked it. Need to Breathe does a very nice job and all, but there is always a part of me that longs for that simple hand clapping rhythm and the single baritone voice of that Wednesday night.


Random Harvest • This movie is unexpected. In many ways. And I would say... worth watching for that very reason!

2 comments:

Scoopidy-Doopidy said...

I read Blue Like Jazz, but i don't really know what i think of it...

Abigail Marie Kramer said...

I had the same conflict. He made some good points and had good things to say, but didn't really come to any conclusion about anything... *shrugs*... a collection of thoughts.