Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Currently Listening, Reading and Watching


Christmas Cheers by Straight No Chaser • An Acapella men's group that put their own twist on some original carols, and have added a few of their own. Michael and I both enjoy this album very much... especially their version of "The 12 Days of Christmas". We recommend.


Flower Confidential - The Good, The Bad and the Beautiful in the Business of Flowers by Amy Stewart • Ok people.... I might be showing a little too much geekness for you... this book is ALL about flowers... I love it! The first chapter about breeding the Star Gazer lily actually had me laughing out loud... (I guess that could be counted a credit for the writer)!


Miracle on 34th Street • Michael hasn't ever seen this version. My family watched it every year at Christmas. Always a classic!

1 comment:

Miss Jordan Elizabeth said...

Now that is the version of Miracle on 34th Street to watch!

also, I love your cookies...

Merry Christmas-early
Happy Anniversary- late!