Monday, August 24, 2009

Accomplished Today ( So Far...)

• Dropped off yet another job application. hoping and praying...
• Found a non - existant farmer's market.
• Didn't find either of two existing banks. Go me.
• Grocery Shopped
• Made progress in Anna Karenina WHILE exercising. I multitask... you have no idea
• Washed the man's work clothes
• Changed sheets. Mundane... I know.
• Loaded weekend dishes into the washer... so i let things go a little on the weekend. It wasn't a sin the last time I checked.
• Started dinner. Fried Chicken for the first time... wish me luck!
• And I even snuck in a little time to bask in some glorious afternoon sun we had after showers this morning... it's a mild ninety degrees today *grin*

Good day.

Better evening... just as soon as my man walks in the door!

Any minute now...

Abi K.

2 comments:

Miss Jordan Elizabeth said...

Wasn't a sin last time I checked either.

*grin*

Lyd said...

It's a good list.

In fact, it's splendid.