Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Random Picture Post!!!

The bigger little kids came to visit me this morning, they are ALL so precious! wow....I am SUCH an aunt! sheesh!
Ian and Elizabeth....bonding time I guess...
Now, i'm asking you honestly...have you ever seen such perfect feet!?!?! wow!
Euro...the cat-face! I really vied for the name Yen(as long as we were on a money theme), but was over-ruled...oh well...
And whadya know! a perfect eye!!!
My first time driving (legally)! pretty exciting stuff, and yes...I was actually moving at about 73 miles an hour, ya can't tell in the pic though!
Just chillin' with a bottle...she looked so comfortable I just HAD to take a picture!
yeah...I'm showing off! =P
I would crop pictures if I could...my computer can't handle that much, but I like the pic of Michael, even though Jak is looking away.
I posted this picture so you can all marvel at Jak's gorgeous blue eyes!...and in case you're wondering...he had a tussle with the piano bench...poor little fella...
I WISH I could take credit for this picture....alas, tis not so! I like it!

2 comments:

Nan, Rach, Lyd, Hav said...

Yikes..Abby's driving!

;-)

LB

Xhavan said...

what is the speed limit where you live? I have never seen it over seventy miles an hour, not even in Texas, and that was where it was seventy miles an hour.