Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Blogspot isn't happy with me trying to post a couple more pics...I'll try again though (for the fifth time)......

tain't working...I guess I'll post this much, and post the others in a min. jas
My beautiful sister! (I love this pic)... this was before it snowed...obviously!
a better picture of the other dude! (Christian)
caught in the act!!! *note!* there should a red box around the boy kneeling on the ground....he was eating the snow...just like he was told not to! hmmm....
Our forest was beautiful earlier this week.....only miniscule patches of snow now though...*sniff*
who would guess they're both older than three quarters of a century?!?! I sure love them!!!


I think I should start another blog....to be used solely for posting pics of my cousins! *wink*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma and Grandpa look great-- so does Lib. Those cousins are scary. ;)

Xhavan said...

lol. cool glasses on your cousin, my youngest bro found a really big pair of glasses in our barn, thingy and I took a picture of him, its looks so funny.